Nationality : Iranian
Position : Professor, Head of Nanobiosensor Lab of Endocrinology and Metabolism Research Institute, Tehran University of Medical Sciences
Field of study : Immunotechnology, Biosensor and Nanobiosensor, Lab-on-a-chip, Nanobiotechnology
H. Index : 27
Get in touch :
Prof. Kobra Omidfar have received her PhD in Biochemistry in 2004 from the Tarbiat Modares University of Tehran, Iran. Currently she is working as full Professor at Biosensor Research Center of Endocrinology and Metabolism Research Institute, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Dr. Omidfar is awarded PhD in Clinical Biochemistry from Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran in the 2011. Her international experience includes various programs, contributions and participation in different countries for diverse fields of study. Dr. Kobra Omidfar research interests reflect in her wide range of publications in various national and international journals.
- 95 articles published in English language scientific journal
- 22 articles published in Persian language scientific journals
- More than 100 abstract presented in national and international congress:
- More than 60 research projects were completed
- More than 35 M.Sc. and Ph.D. thesis supervised or co supervised
- Winner of 11thRazi award for the best thesis of PhD in basic science (2005).
- Obtained third price of 4th TMU awards. 4 th national congress of biotechnology, Kerman, Iran, Aug 2005.
- TarbiatModarres University chose me as one of the best researcher in 2002.
- Winner of Razi award for the best research work in the year 2002.
- Winner of Asian nano forum conference for the best poster presentation in 2015
- Omidfar.K,Rasaee MJ, Fourozandeh M, TaghikaniM.Production of camel single domain antibody against EGFR vIII by phage display technique.M.M.NO:NO:31906,2005.
- Omidfar.K,Rasaee MJ.Production of camel single domain antibody against EGFR and HER 2 :NO:31905,2005.
- Omidfar.K ,Rasaee. MJ , Kashanian .S and Paknejad :”Stabilization of penicillinase conjugate in solution at 4°c and coated antibody on polymeric surface to be used in immunoassay .M.NO:003861 ,Date 2002.
- Hakami vala. A. H, Solatin.M, Omidfar.K. Development of Calcium Phosphate/Chitosal-gelatin scaffolds for tissue engineering. NO: 81447, 2014